Leica Geosystems’ new manual construction total station, the Leica iCON iCB50, simplifies your first step from conventional analogue layout methods to modern digital techniques which are needed for modern BIM processes. Easy-to-use and designed specifically for applications in the building construction industry, the iCB50 is usable with minimal training of the existing workforce, making you ready for the no-tapes and no-strings approach to construction layout.
The iCON iCB50 allows users to:
- Layout points and lines quickly and accurately
- Layout complex structures easily
- Quickly perform verticality checks on formwork and structures
- Complete fast and accurate as-built measurements
- Work with digital design data including fully rendered models in IFC format